Saturday, August 18, 2012

Monster High Scarily Ever After

One of my favorite doll lines to come out so far, I haven't been able to get. Recently, within the last couple of months, Target got an exclusive doll set called Scarily Ever After.


These three dolls are based on fairy tales: Draculaura being Snow Bite , Frankie being Threaderella and Clawdeen being Little Dead Riding Hood . These beautiful dolls come with short story books to go along with their outfits. So far these are the only dolls out right now in the series, and you can only get them at Target. That is of course if you don't want to drop $150 dollars on eBay for the three of them, I love Monster High but I would never spend that much on dolls. For now I would say these are best left for the collectors, merely because the work it would take to hunt these down for a little one might be too much. Then again that's coming from someone whose closest Target store is an hour away haha.

If these become available anywhere else, I'll definitely be posting about it because I will most likely have gotten them!


No comments:

Post a Comment