Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Monster High Ghoul Box

I've mentioned before that there are two Monster High iPad apps out already. I recently downloaded the free app Monster High Ghoul Box for the iPhone and iPad, and I rather like it. This app actually comes out with a variety of goodies for the users.

The first one I came across is the 'monster messager' which can be used to encrypt messages that only people with the app can translate. I haven't tried this one, mainly because I don't know anyone who has the app but I think it works well from what I saw. There is also a sound section where you can play 'creepy' sounds along with your music making it more of your own. There is also a photo editing section and a monster high-themed ringtone section. Beyond that the rest of the apps are more like games, including the always popular M*A*S*H game, however this isn't the game that has my interest. The game I like the most is Frankie Seam Stress, in this game you have Frankie standing there and randomly falling apart at the beginning of the each level. Your job is to put her back together, the faster you do it the more points you get. I don't think there is a level cap for this, I didn't reach one and was up to level 5  when I finally stopped. There is also an audio editor called  Zombie Speak, in this you can record your voice and the editor will translate into a zombie voice by basically slowing it down and lowering the tone.


All in all I find this to be a great app to play with, I'm definitely happy with what I got considering its a free. I definitely recommend checking into this!

No comments:

Post a Comment