Friday, August 17, 2012

Monster High Color N Style

The other day at Walmart I saw one of the cutest purse designs I've ever seen. At Walmart they have a black and white purse that you can get with markers and gems to color it in.


I personally didn't get this because I don't need a purse right now, however I think it would be a great gift for any fabulous little ghoul. With the  large empty sections on the purse they can color and design it any way they want, making their fashion their own. It just helps promote the 'be unique' message that monster high likes to have with their stuff. I'm not sure how much it actually was, but I found it in the toy section near a price tag that was 12 dollars so I'm thinking it's probably about that.  Its definitely an item I recommend looking into!

No comments:

Post a Comment