Monday, August 13, 2012

Monster High for School

I've been a fan of monster high for a long time, though I hadn't gotten much more then the dolls before. However this year while school stuff is coming out there are tons of Monster High stuff coming out for the fabulous ghouls of your school! A couple weeks ago I picked up a few spiral notebooks, and I've also seen folders that you can get. However I went to Walmart today and they had a new section up! They had the 'dollar days' section up filled with all sorts of things, including stuff that could be used at school. I being the monster high fanatic that I am grabbed one of everything. Here's a few of the goodies I was able to grab today!


This is the dry erase board, sketch kit, and book jacket I got from the dollar day section. All together these was 5 dollars, and they aren't the only things I got from there. I also got a small set of markers and a mini notebook for a couple more books. For any monster high fan I highly recommend dropping by Walmart and seeing if they have this stuff, its nice to get monster high stuff for a cheap price considering how expensive it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment