Sunday, August 12, 2012

Monster High Dot Dead Gorgeous

One of the newest waves that came out lately is the Dot Dead Gorgeous dolls. The simple theme of these dolls is that the characters outfits are full of dots. They seem to be ready for a dance of some sort, with dresses covered in the dots.When I first saw them online, I truthfully thought nothing of them except for the fact it was the first new doll of Spectra to come out so far. I only really wanted the Spectra doll because of my love for her, and I found the dolls to look boring online. However when I found the dolls in the store, my opinions of them changed fully. The dolls are beautifully made just like all the other dolls of course, but their look is different enough to make me want to get them. So far I haven't gotten all the DDG dolls yet, I only have Operetta and Lagoona blue but I'm hoping to find Spectra somewhere soon. Though last night while I was looking through Amazon I found that there were dolls to the series I didn't know was even coming out. On there it seems there are exclusive three doll sets available, though I have a feeling they are a store exclusive I'm just not sure what store yet. When I get more of the dolls I'll be taking a picture of them to let you see them in a picture besides their stock image, sometimes stock images aren't really good for the dolls at all.


UPDATE: I have found they seem to be a walmart exclusive, at least they were at my walmart the other day along with Spectra! I now have all of the dot dead gorgeous set that is out so far.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment