Thursday, August 23, 2012

Monster High Cleo De Nile Vanity

Today I went to Walmart to hang out with a friend, I was hoping to find a Robecca Steam and a Venus McFlyTrap doll. However I didn't find either, which makes me sad. Instead I found something I never expected to see, Monster High stuff on CLEARANCE! Okay so anyone who knows me, I am the clearance queen. I will dig through clearance bins until I'm sure I've gone through every thing in it and sometimes will double check. So of course when I saw monster high stuff on clearance I went a bit crazy, however I'm going to try to space them out into separate posts since they are way awesome.


My first purchase with the clearance section, Monster High Cleo de Nile's Vanity Accessory . I haven't taken it off the cardstock yet though I will eventually, I just want to wait until I have a place to put it. I had heard of this play set often, and truthfully I never thought I would be interested in playsets. However when I saw this and thought of how I could use it, I had to grab it right away! I'm glad I did though, the detail on this is amazing! The table of course is Egyptian theme, but the amount of objects on it is wonderful. You would definitely think its a royal's table, which is very fitting for Cleo. The backdrop is full of decorations, including snakes and even flowers, while the legs have cats and other things. Along with the table you get small toys for it, including jewelry that I believe you can put on your Cleo Dolls. The chair looks just as beautifully made as the table, carrying on the same theme. All in all, this is an amazing playset and I recommend seeing if you can find it even if its not on clearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment