Friday, August 24, 2012

Monster High Monster Maker Machine

Alright so I promised more tales of my clearance finds and I have one. Sadly it is not a good tale! I found the Monster High Monster Maker, the one that makes the little keychains. I decided to take a before and after picture!

Here's the before picture!



There is no after picture.

Yeah that's right, no after picture because I didn't do it. It wasn't me being lazy though, it was me being frustrated with a crappy product. The pieces fit together perfectly, However if you don't put the fabric just right it won't work!  There is also no way to take the pieces apart to try and redo it, so its a one time shot. After messing up a few times I just gave up and stuffed everything back in the box. I think I'll borrow the craft glue and just glue the fabric on the items, it won't look the best but at least I'll have the keychains I paid for.

Now I wouldn't really recommend this for people, at least not doing it the way they say to. The keychains are suppose to turn out really cute so if you want to get it and do it differently I would recommend it. When I get the keychains done I'll post a picture in another blog, to let you know how putting it together with craft glue went.



No comments:

Post a Comment