Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Monster High iPad Figurines

The figures have come out! Read my review about them here!



Some pictures have recently been going around online of Monster High figurines, there was four different figurines in the picture being Draculaura, Lagoona, Clawdeen, and Frankie.



There was a lot of rumors going around far as what the figures could be fore, a lot of people thinking they would end up as McDonalds happy meal toys. Personally I think those would be an awesome thing to get, however that isn't what they are going to be. These beautiful figurines are a part of a new thing that Mattel is coming out with. They are called 'Apptivity' figures and are going to be used in a Monster High iPad app. I'm not sure if the app is out yet, though it won't be the first Monster High app that is out. So far I know of two different iPad apps though I've only tried one of them so far. There isn't really anything else out about these figures yet, not even a release date for them. On the B&N website there is a release date of  July 7th, however they aren't out yet otherwise they would be listed in more places.

When more information about them comes out I'll write more about them, they are something I'm extremely interested in.


Image is from: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Monster-High-Parents/135311609874252?sk=wall&filter=12

No comments:

Post a Comment