Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Monster High Apptivity Figures and Game

Well, they have finally come out! Wednesday last week I had to go to the store to pick some stuff up, and out of habit I went over to check on the apptivity stuff. I think I may have freaked out some people near me when I yelled out YES! as I saw this beautiful figurine sitting there to buy!



There weren't many in the store when I was there, seems they are getting grabbed off the shelves pretty quickly so I was only able to get Frankie Stein. Even so, I know I will get the others in the set, Draculaura , Clawdeen Wolf , and Lagoona Blue . The figures price wise are alright, being ten dollars a figurine. However they are made beautifully, with quite a bit of detail put into them. Even just as a collectors item, these would be a good things to get! However I realize you all are not here just for the figurine, you gotta be curious about the game as well right? Well when you get the figure there is a card in the box that tells how to download the app.


The app itself right now, is an alright game. You can kinda play the different sections with just one character, but they seem laggy in response compared to Frankie's section so it may be best to just wait to get the other figures. Frankie's game is simple, you go around a class room picking up ingredients for a science experiment. When it goes wrong you create a metal storm you have to escape from. At the end of this, there is a thing that says 'to be continued' so with more updates there will be more parts of the games. I checked out the other games as best as I could, they all seem pretty easy however Draculaura's interested me the most. She's at a carnival with Clawd and wants to win goblins, so she has to play games. I wasn't able to get to one of the games because of not having Draculaura, so I'm not sure if its a game within a game or not. The cut scenes are cute, they are done in a comic book style and feature many different characters depending on what story you are working on. The animation in the game is also well done, the 3D animation being smooth like the movie animations are.

All in all, I definitely recommend this. It is a great, if a bit simple right now, game plus the figures are really cute. They are a great addition to any monster high collection, and I'm sure your little ghouls would love playing with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment