Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Monster High Movies

The other day I lucked out, I was able to catch new Monster High movie, Ghouls Rule . I haven't bought the DVD of it yet but I was able to catch a special showing of it on TV. I was also able to catch New Ghoul in School and Ghouls Fall in Love.

So far the only movie to get a DVD for it is Ghouls Rule and that just recently came out in October. However all three of them are great shows to check into if you are a fan of the dolls. You can often see outfits the dolls have in the animations, for example in New Ghoul in School they have the cheer-leading uniforms and the Dawn of the Dance outfits along with their regular ones. I highly recommend checking into these if you have a chance to, they are great for any Monster High fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment