Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Monster High Fashion Packs

First of all I want to apologize for not posting last week, I was extremely sick and couldn't even get on the computer for several days. However I'm back and with a new blog!

So when I got the Dead Tired Dolls I found some fashion packs that I rather like as well. I had never been one for getting just clothes and no doll, after all I don't like changing dolls outfits, but seeing as who they were for I made an exception.




There are several packs out so far in this wave there is Clawdeen Wolf , Lagoona Blue , Abbey Bominable , and Operetta . The fashion packs are beautiful accessories for the dolls, the outfits slipping onto the dolls easily. They are beautifully made and combine well with other monster high clothes. For example, I had problems getting the slippers on my dead tired Abbey so I decided she was no longer at a sleepover and combined parts of her fashion pack with her sleepover attire.
The shirt in her fashion pack easily fits over her night gown. I also have the black fur shawl on a draculaura doll, it looks cute with the pink and black outfit. Because of how easy it is to mix and match these clothes, I highly recommend picking up a fashion pack or two. It gives your dolls new life and makes it more fun to play with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment