Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Monster High Poster Book

The other day while I was at the store, I noticed something in the poster section that I hadn't seen before. I of course had to pick it up and look at it, it was Monster High after all! When I saw exactly what it was, I had to get it!



This poster book is filled with 12 different 8.5x11 posters to decorate your monster high room with. The posters are beautiful, for the most part are colored though there is a grayscale poster and others that focus on black and white with a pink accent. 


One of the best things about these posters is there's one that has Spectra on it. Granted, she's not a big part of the picture, but it is a nice change to what I have been seeing on posters and merchandise. It is actually the first time I've seen spectra included on anything besides her doll items and costumes of course.  This may be a sign that they will start including her on more things. I was able to find this book for five dollars at my store, though I'm not sure if its available at stores besides Walmart.

I highly recommend this poster book! It comes with perforated lines making it easy to get the posters out to decorate your room with!

No comments:

Post a Comment