Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Monster High Photo Cards

A few friends of mine in the UK told me about a cool Monster High thing we didn't have here in the US. They were photocards that you buy in packs like trading cards, with 108 possibilities of what you can get.  When I went to the store the other day, I saw that we were now getting the photocards as well!

Front of the Envelope (left) Back of the envelope (right)

The photocards come in a simple envelope,  with 6 in the package for only a couple bucks. The photos that come with it are a variety of art styles and come in both portrait and landscape form.


They are beautifully printed and include a variety of characters, in a variety of outfits. Some of them are in the poster book I wrote about last week, while others are fully new.  These photos would fit in a standard 5x7 album, however if the starter pack comes to the US you can get that and get a binder with a checklist, and a couple 6 card packs.  However if you don't want to wait, you can get it from an eBay seller, such as this one (However that one seems to be sold out now as of January, I have found this one though. )

The artwork on these photos is absolutely beautiful, and I highly recommend picking up a few packs if you see them. I found these in the trading card section of my store, check for them the next time you're at the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment